Experience the excitement of the best endless runner game of 2017. Play as the darling of Vrindavan – The mischievous Little Krishna. Help him escape angry Chandrika who caught him stealing her Makhan. Enjoy challenges that Vrindavan has to offer and have lots of fun conquering obstacles in your way. Avoid raging bulls, angry elephants, hot lava streams, Putana and more. Collect as many coins as you can and score highest among your friends, in this challenging 3D game.
Begin your story at Vrindavan where you can play as Little Krishna or Radha. While you’re upto the usual Makhan Masti antics and pranks, learn to escape from Chandrika with the help of magical power-ups.
Little Krishna for PC Features
- DODGE, JUMP and SLIDE through obstacles
- Collect Coins, gather Rewards and unlock Characters
- EXPLORE the vibrant land of Vrindavan with amazing HD graphics
- SCORE THE HIGHEST and beat your friends using exciting power-ups
- Tackle all CHALLENGES in this official ‘Little Krishna‘ mobile game
Download Little Krishna for PC
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the latest version of the BlueStacks Emulator. Once the setup file is saved on your computer, install it and then follow the below steps to download the game.
How to download Little Krishna for PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Complete the setup process, if you are using it for the first time, by logging in to Google Play Store with your Gmail ID to authenticate the BlueStacks account and enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Android tab from the top.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Little Krishna” in the search box and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to the search results page in Google Play Store in a new tab.
- You will see multiple results on the page related to your query.
- Click on the first link on the page which will be of first-person shooter game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.