Get connected. Kik is way more than just messaging. It’s the easiest way to connect with your friends, stay in the loop, and explore – all through chat. No phone numbers, just pick a username.
• Choose who to chat with one-on-one and in groups
• Share pics, videos, gifs, games, and more
• Meet new friends with similar interests
Get on Kik now. Start chatting!
Download Kik app for PC
If you want to download the game on your computer, then you will have to use an Android emulator that will create a virtual environment on your computer allowing the Android apps and games to run. There are many emulators available, but we will go with BlueStacks app player to download Kik massaging app for computer as it is the most popular emulator available and you can download almost all the Android apps and games using it.
How to download Kik app for PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Complete the setup process, if you are using it for the first time, by logging in to Google play Store with your Gmail ID to authenticate the BlueStacks account and enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Android tab from the top.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Kik” in the search box and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to the search results page in Google play Store in a new tab.
- You will see multiple results on the page related to your query.
- Click on the first link on the page which will be of first-person shooter game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.