Omlet is the most fun, collaborative and FREE way to stay connected on a chat app. You can pick your communication style — make a gif to show your reaction to your friend’s messages or make a sticker of yourself and photobomb your friends’ pictures.
You can also start a chat at a party, wedding, concert, and have everybody in the room join and create a photo album together. All the pictures are shared only between the people in the room, and nobody else needs to know about them if that’s what you want.
Omlet runs on the world’s most advanced privacy protection technology developed in the Stanford Computer Science Department. Omlet promises never to monetize your data. You can link your chat account to your Box, Dropbox, or Baidu account today, with more choices in the future.
Omlet Chat for PC Features
Omlet supports Android Wear so you can keep in touch better with your closest friends. Notifications will automatically extend to your Android smartwatch. You can see text, pictures, and check-ins in a quick glance as well as reply with love, voice replies, or quick texts. If you run the Omlet wearable app on from the “Start…” section, you can see the latest content or send a quick message to your recent conversations.
Download Omlet Chat for PC
If you want to download the game on your computer, then you will have to use an Android emulator that will create a virtual environment on your computer allowing the Android apps and games to run. There are many emulators available, but we will go with BlueStacks app player to download Omlet Chat for PC for computer as it is the most popular emulator available and you can download almost all the Android apps and games using it.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the latest version of the BlueStacks Emulator. Once the setup file is saved on your computer, install it and then follow the below steps to download the game.
How to download for PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Complete the setup process, if you are using it for the first time, by logging in to Google play Store with your Gmail ID to authenticate the BlueStacks account and enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Android tab from the top.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Omlet Chat” in the search box and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to the search results page in Google play Store in a new tab.
- You will see multiple results on the page related to your query.
- Click on the first link on the page which will be of first-person shooter game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.